Here are the instructions to install:
- Login to roku.com
- After logging in, click here to add the put.io channel,
- Accept the alarming warning.
- If the channel is not yet visible on your Roku, do a system update.
- Launch the channel.
- On your computer, go to https://put.io/link and enter the code displayed in your Roku to complete the linking.
In case the put.io channel is not available from roku.com (We hear that's the case in Mexico and France) here are the instructions to sideload our channel:
- Download the ZIP https://put.io/dl/putio-roku-v2.zip
- On the Roku box, you will need to enable the Developer Mode. To do this, press the following button combination on the remote: Home 3x, Up 2x, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right. You will be presented with the Developer Settings page. Select Enable Developer Mode and select I Agree twice. Make a note of the IP address for later use. When you have enabled the Developer Mode the Roku box will reboot.
- On your computer, open a browser and enter the IP address that you saw on your TV, in the Developer Mode screen. Click on Choose File and navigate to where the downloaded ZIP file is and select it. Click Install and the ZIP file will be loaded onto the Roku box. If successful, you will see an "Install Success" message in the browser. Now, when you return to your Roku screen, you will see the put.io channel (by default at the end of your channels).